Julie Warren represents corporations and professionals- physicians, attorneys, engineers, and athletes in all facets of their business and career. Specializing in defending negligence claims, Julie has a proven record for successfully trying complex, multi-million dollar cases. Whether providing consultation, reaching a favorable settlement, or taking a case through jury trial, Julie understands that her client's professional reputation is always at stake, and does her best to favorably resolve the matter while serving as a loyal and accessible advocate. Julie combines an aggressive, strategic approach to all cases, with the personal attention her clients expect from a trusted advisor.
Julie is a member of the firm's Board of Directors and an active member of the Hiring Committee, helping to retain some of the state's most talented young lawyers as associates of the firm. Julie also heads the firm's Emerging Practices litigation group, where she leads lawyers from across the firm in expanding their practice to stay abreast of emerging legal challenges.
Julie is active in the legal profession and her community and is a founding member of Denver MAMA (Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association) and current Trial Team Coach at Palmer Ridge High School. Julie is a frequent lecturer, speaking to lawyers and law students about the importance of professionalism in the practice of law and is an active member of the Colorado Bar Association's Professionalism Committee.
Julie was recently recognized as a Super Lawyer in 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2010, in the Colorado edition of 5280 Magazine's SuperLawyers edition.
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Professionalism Committee of the Colorado and Denver Bar Associations
- Women in Sports Careers
- National Sports Marketing Association
- Founding Member of the Colorado Bar Associations Leadership
- Training Committee
- Founding Member of Denver MAMA
- Past Chair and Board Member, Colorado Young Lawyers Division
- Past Executive Counsel Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Past Board of Governors Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Past Legislative Policy Committee Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Past Co-Chair and Executive Committee Member, Barristers Benefit Ball
- Inaugural Member of the Colorado Institute of Leadership Training - Governor appointed
- Former Big Sister Mentor, Denver Kids, Inc. and ongoing supporter
- Former Head Coach, University of Denver Cheer Team
"Practicing with Professionalism"
-DBA-YLD Conference, Fall 2012
-University of Denver, Law School, Fall 2011, 2010, 2009, & 2008
-Boulder County Bench Bar Retreat, Spring 2010
-University of Colorado, Law School, Fall 2010, 2009
-Boulder County Bar Association, Fall 2009
-CBA-YLD Conference, Fall 2008
-Supreme Court, Clerks of the Court, Spring 2008
-Court of Appeals, Clerks of the Court, Spring 2008
"Legal Liability in Competitive Athletics"
-Colorado High School Activities Association Conference, Spring 2010 &2006
"Trends in Health Care Litigation- Mock Trial and Seminar"
-Colorado Healthcare Associated Risk Managers, Summer 2010
"Medical Treatment Decision Making"
-Colorado Healthcare Associated Risk Managers, Fall 2010
"The Tri-Partite Relationship"
-Colorado Defense Lawyers Conference, Fall 2007 & 2006